Maserati SUV Overview
History of the Maserati SUV
The namesake of the Maserati SUV, Levante, originates from the Mediterranean wind that can change from calm to fierce at a moment’s notice. With a crowd of top names in the automotive press, the world’s first Maserati SUV debuted at the 2016 Geneva Auto Show. Its lineage could be traced all the way back to the Maserati Kubang concept vehicle first launched in 2011. Although other luxury brands had crafted their versions of performance SUVs, engineers worked relentlessly to ensure that all the quintessential traits of Maserati were incorporated into the Levante. Certainly a factor in its popularity with driving enthusiasts, the Maserati Levante has stayed true to the signature characteristics of the brand while simultaneously providing growth through a new entrant into the Maserati lineup. Even more impressive, the Levante Trofeo remains one of the fastest production SUVs in its class thanks to its astounding 580 horsepower and 187 MPH top speed.
Not to be outperformed by its larger sibling, the compact Maserati Grecale shares an equally impressive resume and development process. The name “Grecale” is inspired by the untamed Northeast wind of the Mediterranean Sea. The Grecale offers a diverse engine lineup consisting of two turbocharged 4-cylinder engines along with a muscular twin-turbo V6. In fact, the Grecale Trofeo delivers best-in-class power numbers with a jaw-dropping 523 horsepower and a top speed of 177 MPH.
Maserati SUV Trim Levels
Maserati Grecale Trim Levels
- Starting at $63,500 MSRP*
- 2.0L L4 mild-hybrid producing 296 HP
- Acceleration (0-60 MPH) – 5.3 seconds
- Max Speed – 149 MPH
- 19-inch Gloss Dark Thetis Wheels with All Season Tires
The entry point to the thrilling Grecale lineup is the Grecale GT, powered by a purpose-built 2.0-liter mild-hybrid 4-cylinder engine that produces 296 horsepower. Slightly more nimble and compact than its larger Levante counterpart, the Grecale marks the start of an entirely new chapter in the history of SUV performance. Exceptionally spacious on the inside, the Grecale boasts a best-in-class interior in terms of dimensions to help your friends stretch out and get comfortable. Legendary Italian flair helps you make a memorable first impression to your passengers along with the cutting-edge tech features found inside the Grecale GT.
- Starting at $72,900 MSRP*
- 2.0L L4 mild-hybrid producing 325 HP
- Acceleration (0-60 MPH) – 5.0 seconds
- Max Speed – 149 MPH
- 20-inch Machine Polished Forged Etere Staggered Wheels with All Season Tires
Next up in the trim range, the Grecale Modena dials up the exhilaration with a 325-horsepower variant of the standard 2.0-liter mild-hybrid engine. This means it takes only 5 seconds for the Grecale Modena to rocket from a standstill to 60 MPH. You’ll make a statement on the road thanks to its standard 20-inch alloy wheels as well. Vibrant exterior color options and upscale Italian leather upholstery help to mirror the passion engineered into the entire Grecale model lineup. Thanks to smart gesture recognition, the cutting-edge Maserati Intelligent Assistant (MIA) infotainment system helps you keep your eyes focused safely on the road ahead.
- Starting at $102,500 MSRP*
- High-performance Twin-Turbo 3.0L V6 producing 523 HP
- Acceleration (0-60 MPH) – 3.6 seconds
- Max Speed – 177 MPH
- 21-inch Matte Crio Staggered Wheels with Summer Tires
Ready to experience track-tested performance blended with precision-tuned handling characteristics. The Grecale Trofeo is engineered for true driving aficionados with its high-performance twin-turbo V6 engine that cranks out a muscular 523 horsepower. The snarling exhaust note resonates from twin exhaust outlets, providing an evocative soundtrack for both the driver and bystanders to experience. Its race-inspired interior features suede accents and thickly bolstered seats to keep you held comfortably yet firmly in place during high-speed cornering.
Maserati Levante Trim Levels
- Starting at $87,600 MSRP*
- 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6 engine with 345 horsepower and 369 lb-ft torque
- ZF 8-speed automatic transmission with Q4 intelligent AWD
- Leather interior upholstery with heated front seats
- Power-assisted steering with Speed Sensitive Feature
- Power liftgate with keyless opening and available remote start
Your first entrant in the Maserati SUV trim hierarchy is the Levante GT. You’ll find yourself surrounded by passionate Italian performance with its standard 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6 engine producing 345 horsepower and 369 lb-ft torque. Its responsive ZF 8-speed automatic transmission provides lightning-fast gear changes while the Q4 intelligent AWD system adds stability and control to all types of road surface conditions. Supple leather upholstery and a power liftgate are only two examples of premium components of the interior that will help you enjoy every stretch of highway on your daily drive.
- Starting at $97,900 MSRP*
- 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6 engine with 424 horsepower and 429 lb-ft of torque
- Upgraded full leather upholstery
- Panoramic sunroof with gloss silver roof rails
- Remote start via key fob
- Hill Descent Control
Searching for even more muscle from your Maserati SUV? Upgrade to the thrilling Levante Modena, equipped with a more powerful version of the 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6 engine. As a result, Levante Modena models benefit from an impressive 424 horsepower and 429 lb-ft of torque. Additional enhancements to the cabin include upgraded full leather upholstery and a panoramic sunroof. A remote start system helps you pre-heat or pre-cool the interior of your Levante to match your individual tastes.
Levante Modena S
- Starting at $123,200 MSRP*
- 3.0L twin-turbocharged V8 engine with 550 horsepower and 538 lb-ft of torque
- 20-inch dark gray staggered Efesto wheels with gloss red-painted brake calipers
- Metallic exterior paint and chrome trident with blue accents
- Sport seats and Inox sport pedals
- 14-speaker, 900-watt Harman Kardon premium audio system
Race-proven performance meets bespoke Italian craftsmanship inside the Maserati Levante Modena S. Under the hood of Modena S variants lies a powerful 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 built by Ferrari, producing an impressive 550 horsepower and 538 lb-ft of torque. Achieving a balance between comfort and support, standard sport seats help hold you in place during high-speed cornering. Furthermore, its 900-watt Harman Kardon premium audio system allows you to hear your favorite songs the way the artists intended them to be heard.
- Staring at $161,400 MSRP*
- 3.8L twin-turbocharged V8 engine with 580 horsepower and 538 lb-ft of torque
- Pieno Fiore Natural Leather Upholstery
- High Gloss Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
- 21-inch Machine Polished Staggered Anteo Wheels
- Gloss Red Painted Brake Calipers with White Maserati Script
Thanks to an astounding power-to-weight ratio of 8.7 lbs/hp, the Levante Trofeo is able to punch far above its weight. Giving you the ultimate Maserati SUV experience, the Levante Trofeo offers a remarkable 580 horsepower and 538 lb-ft of torque along with race-inspired design features found both inside and out. The end result of meticulous engineering, the Maserati Levante Trofeo continues to set the standard for all luxury performance SUVs.