Maserati SUV Overview
History of the Maserati SUV
The namesake of the Maserati SUV, Levante, originates from the Mediterranean wind that can change from calm to fierce at a moment’s notice. With a crowd of top names in the automotive press, the world’s first Maserati SUV debuted at the 2016 Geneva Auto Show. Its lineage could be traced all the way back to the Maserati Kubang concept vehicle first launched in 2011. Although other luxury brands had crafted their versions of performance SUVs, engineers worked relentlessly to ensure that all the quintessential traits of Maserati were incorporated into the Levante. Certainly a factor in its popularity with driving enthusiasts, the Maserati Levante has stayed true to the signature characteristics of the brand while simultaneously providing growth through a new entrant into the Maserati lineup.
Maserati SUV Trim Levels
- Starting at $77,890 MSRP*
- 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6 engine with 345 horsepower and 369 lb-ft torque
- ZF 8-speed automatic transmission with Q4 intelligent AWD
- Leather interior upholstery with heated front seats
- Power-assisted steering with Speed Sensitive Feature
- Power liftgate with keyless opening and available remote start
Your first entrant in the Maserati SUV trim hierarchy is the Levante. You’ll find yourself surrounded by passionate Italian performance with its standard 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6 engine producing 345 horsepower and 369 lb-ft torque. Its responsive ZF 8-speed automatic transmission provides lightning-fast gear changes while the Q4 intelligent AWD system adds stability and control to all types of road surface conditions. Supple leather upholstery and a power liftgate are only two examples of premium components of the interior that will help you enjoy every stretch of highway on your daily drive.
- Starting at $88,890 MSRP*
- 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6 engine with 424 horsepower and 429 lb-ft of torque
- Upgraded full leather upholstery
- Panoramic sunroof with gloss silver roof rails
- Remote start via key fob
- Hill Descent Control
Searching for even more muscle from your Maserati SUV? Upgrade to the thrilling Levante S, equipped with a more powerful version of the 3.0L twin-turbocharged V6 engine. As a result, Levante S models benefit from an impressive 424 horsepower and 429 lb-ft of torque. Additional enhancements to the cabin include upgraded full leather upholstery and a panoramic sunroof. A remote start system helps you pre-heat or pre-cool the interior of your Levante to match your individual tastes.
- Starting at $125,490 MSRP*
- 3.0L twin-turbocharged V8 engine with 550 horsepower and 538 lb-ft of torque
- 20-inch dark gray staggered Efesto wheels with gloss red-painted brake calipers
- Metallic exterior paint and chrome trident with blue accents
- Sport seats and Inox sport pedals
- 14-speaker, 900-watt Harman Kardon premium audio system
Race-proven performance meets bespoke Italian craftsmanship inside the Maserati Levante GTS. Under the hood of GTS variants lies a powerful 3.8-liter twin-turbo V8 built by Ferrari, producing an impressive 550 horsepower and 538 lb-ft of torque. Achieving a balance between comfort and support, standard sport seats help hold you in place during high-speed cornering. Furthermore, its 900-watt Harman Kardon premium audio system allows you to hear your favorite songs the way the artists intended them to be heard.
- Staring at $169,980 MSRP*
- 3.8L twin-turbocharged V8 engine with 590 horsepower and 538 lb-ft of torque
- Pieno Fiore Natural Leather Upholstery
- High Gloss Carbon Fiber Interior Trim
- 22-inch Machine Polished Staggered Orione Miron Wheels
- Gloss Blue Painted Brake Calipers with White Maserati Script
Thanks to an astounding power-to-weight ratio of 8.1 lbs/hp, the Levante Trofeo is able to punch far above its weight. Giving you the ultimate Maserati SUV experience, the Levante Trofeo offers a remarkable 590 horsepower and 538 lb-ft of torque along with race-inspired design features found both inside and out. The end result of meticulous engineering, the Maserati Levante Trofeo continues to set the standard for all luxury performance SUVs.
Future Maserati SUVs
Based on recently released teaser images, Maserati is currently developing their next SUV. Located below the Levante, the next compact Maserati SUV is expected to be named “Grecale”. Although details are still forthcoming, stay in touch with Maserati Louisville for the latest updates and news surrounding the release of the next Maserati SUV.